- Excellent adhesion: Ultrabase covered by microporous coating, shows strong adhesion during printing. Easy to take off models by hand or with a little help from the scrapper for very large models.
- Ultrabase integrated with heated bed: Super Flatness, Fast and uniform heating. It has been inspected to ensure flatness better than 0.2mm (normally within the 0.1mm). And the printed models will have a very smooth and wonderful bottom surface.
- Durable: The special coating is inorganic and has a hardness of 8 Mohs, and it is capable to work at 400℃.
- Compatibility: Upgrade your printer with Ultrabase heatbed! It is compatible with all the Cartesian style 3D printer with a MK2/MK3 heated bed in 430*410*4mm size. You can get full support from the manual and video.
- Input Voltage：24V
- Power：500W max
- Heat Sensor：100kΩ
- Working Temp：100℃ Max
Temperature settings for different filaments:
- 1. PLA:50-70℃
- 2. Flexible filament: 50-70℃
- 3. ABS:100-125℃ ( 110℃ is recommended )
- 4. PC:100-130℃ ( 120℃ is recommended )
- 5. Nelon:90-120℃ ( 110℃ is recommended )
- 6. PP:100-130℃ ( 120℃ is recommended )
- 7. PETG: 50-70℃
- Please check the size of your heatbed in your printer.
- Suggested bed temperature may vary depends on the filament material;
- Please properly level the bed before printing;
- Never let the nozzle rub against the Ultrabase directly;
How to assemble the Ultrabase platform:
Please visit our Anycubic website or Youtube/Facebook channel for more information about how to install the Ultrabase platform.